An agency you can trust for your all Web Maintenance need!
Our website maintenance programs ensure that your site is always current and your project stays within budget. Our standard program includes, content updates, update images, and support via telephone and e-mail. We include all of the services you require in order to ensure both the short and long-term success of your online marketing. It also includes revising, editing, or otherwise changing existing web pages to keep your website up to date.
Websites are not intended to be static. The value of a practice website is the ability to maintain current information online at a reasonable cost. We assume that you will want to revise some or all of your web pages over time, as well as adding additional web pages according to your business needs. To assist you in maintaining current information online, we offer several options for website maintenance.
Why M2solutions Website Maintenance Service ?
- Periodical Website Performance checkup
- Virus, Bugs and browser incompatibility removal
- Server performance checkup
- Monthly website & Database backup
- Add, Edit and Update contents
- Check all forms are working properly and enquiry mails are getting received.
- Check for any broken link on the website
- Support (Email / Phone)
- 404 error identify and resolve or redirect to an working URL
- Suggestions & Consultation on Site Performance or design aspects
If you believe you will be making regular changes to your website over time, you can save money and time by purchasing a website maintenance contract. A maintenance contract is for one year term, and is non-refundable. The charges for maintenance is based on the size of your website at the time the contract is signed. A maintenance contract enables you to manage and update your website or store with all change requests you come up with. Under our maintenance contract, you are entitled to make all change requests which are come under the scope of maintenance as agreed.
You can also add new web pages to your website, while the maintenance contract is in force, with an additional cost.